KPSC Excise Sub Inspector, Abakari Notification 2022 Recruitment Apply Eligibility
Karnataka State Department of Excise – Abkari Ilakhe is Going to Announce Soon Recruitment 2022 Notification in for the Post of Excise Sub Inspector, Abakari Excise Guard Purusha, Excise Guard Mahila the Interested Candidates can Apply for the Karnataka State Jobs Eligibility Candidates Advised to Apply for the KPSC Recruitment through Online Mode at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka State Than More Official Information Like as Education Qualification and age limit, Application fee Details and Selection Process and Pay scale, KPSC Model Papers and Sample Papers, Important Dates and Other Details for KPSC Notification 2022 Apply Online is Mentioned Given Below.
Karnataka State Name of the Posts Wise Details :
- Excise Sub Inspector, Abakari Excise Guard Purusha, Excise Guard Mahila
KPSC Education Qualification :
- For the Excise sub Inspector Posts, Candidates Must Possess the Bachelor Degree From any Govt Recognized University for the Excise Guard Jobs Candidates Must Complete 10th or SSLC From any Govt Recognized Institution.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 21 years and Maximum age – 26 years,
- Application fee for General & OBC Category – Rs.300/-, Application fee for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – Rs.150/-, Application fee for SC/ ST Category – Rs.25/-
KPSC Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test – Physical Measurement Test, Written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Personal Interview, Medical Tests.
KPSC Pay Scale :
- Excise Sub Inspector – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 29600/-, Excise Guard – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 21000/- .
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting from – Update soon
- Online Application Form Last Date – Update soon
How to Apply for Karnataka State Department of Excise – Abkari Ilakhe :
Candidates Should Log On To The Official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, Go To The Recruitment Section Shown On Menu Bar, Search The KPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2022, Click On Apply Online
Exam Pattern :
- Objective Type General English or Kannada 150 2 Hours
- General Knowledge 150 2 Hours
- Total 300 4 Hours