AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Latest News Eligibility Exam Date
AP VRO VRA Notification 2022 Online Application, Call Letter, Complete Details Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruits Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Posts. Candidates Must Have Pass 10th Class & Intermediate Examination To Appear For The Village Revenue Officer & Village Revenue Assistant Exam 2022
Andhra Pradesh APPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2022 3914 Jobs Apply Online Aspirants who Searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in the Andhra Pradesh State Can Apply for the VRO and VRA Jobs Through the Official Portal for VRO VRA Notification 2022 Latest News
Name of the Commission– Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC. Name of the Jobs, Village Revenue Officer VRO. Village Revenue Assistant VRA.
Number of Vacancies-
- 3914 Jobs.
- Candidates must and should qualify the 10th Class and Intermediate can apply for the APPSC Revenue jobs.
- Andhra Pradesh AP.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam and personal interview.Official Website- www.appsc.gov.in.
AP VRO Recruitment 2022 Education qualification:
- Candidate should pass 10th/12th/Intermediate from a recognized board of education.
Age limit for Andhra Pradesh PSC VRO Recruitment
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Jobs Application fees:
- Get the details of fee from the official notification.
Pay scale for AP VRO & APPSC VRA Jobs :
- For Village Revenue Officer: Rs.16, 400 – 49, 870/-
- For Village Revenue Assistant: Rs.6, 000/-
AP VRO VRA Jobs – Important Dates 2022
Starting Date To Apply: Updated Soon
Ending Date To Apply: Updated Soon
Apply for APPSC VRA VRO Recruitment 2022 Visit the Official Website of the APPSC or Click the Direct Link Given Below in Home Page Choose the APPSC VRA and VRO Recruitment Option. Snap on it and fill the Online Application Form. Connect every one of the Documents Carefully. Re Check all the Information Once Again. At that point Save and Print the APPSC VRO VRA Application Form for the Future Reference.