Indian Coast Guard: Huge Vacancies Announced | Minimum Qualification Required |भारतीय तट रक्षक
Indian Coast Guard: Huge Vacancies Announced | Minimum Qualification Required | भारतीय तटरक्षक बल: बड़ी रिक्तियों की घोषणा | न्यूनतम योग्यता आवश्यक
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Apply Online Begins Soon || Check Eligibility, Vacancy, Application and Selection Process: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) in General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical) recently. This will be a great opportunity for Female and Male candidates who are looking for a job in coast guard
The Indian Coast Guard job details are given below. Candidates can read all the details below and refer to the official notification. If the aspirant still has doubts, they can use the comment section below. We have provided the notification as well as the Indian Coast Guard application link below. Start applying now to eliminate the last-minute rush and be a part of Indian Coast Guard careers. Candidates interested in knowing about the Indian Coast Guard can click on the website link.
|Name of the Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Posts||Navik & Yantrik|
|Number of Vacancies||322|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||04th January 2022|
|Closing date of application||14th January 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Details of Navik & Yantrik Vacancy 2022-23
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty / Domestic Branch)||295|
|Yantrik (Mech / Electrical / Electronics)||27|
Eligibility Criteria for Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2022-23
Candidates interested in Indian Coast Guard Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below.
Academic Qualification: Candidate should have passed Class 10th / Class 12th / Diploma in Relevant discipline from recognized board.Check notification for more details.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
Selection Process: Written Exam,Document Verification,Medical Fitness,Physical Fitness
Pay Scale details for Navik & Yantrik posts:
- Salary for Navik post: (Level-3) Rs.21,700/-
- Salary for Yantrik post: (Level-5) Rs.29,200/-
- General / OBC / EWS Category:Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Category: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2022-23?
- Go to the Official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Find and click the advertisement for CGEPT 01/2022 Batch
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are a new user, you make an Online registration
- Log in to the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Submit and take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Jobs 2022-23 Apply Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online – 04th January 2022
Closing date to Apply Online – 14th January 2022
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2022-23 – Important Links
- Official Notification – Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Posts
- Apply Online Link for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Vacancy
- Indian Coast Guard Official Website